Use this form to request copies of items documenting specific events such as deaths, births, and marriages found in newspapers from Missouri held in the Society's Newspaper Collection.
See also the Society's Index to Selected Missouri Newspapers, 1819-1886.
- $5 for Members of the Society
$10 for Missouri residents who are not Members and
$15 for non-Missouri residents who are not Members.
(discount applied at checkout).
- If you do not have all the required information (*), your request cannot be processed, and your card will be credited.
- Before submitting a request, please consult the Newspaper Catalog and verify that a newspaper exists for the time and place in question.
- Generally, a request will take 2-3 weeks to complete.
- Research fee is non-refundable. It is for the search time involved and does not guarantee that information will be found.
- For research of any other type, please refer to our Research Request information.